WEEK 5: 24 Apr. --
Click "View All" tab to see past Announcements.
RECENT CLASS EMAILS SENT:
Emails "not deliverable": NONE (If your name appears, please check to see if yourl mailbox is full, is blocking a listserv, etc. and please clear it out or change your email address in Blackboard; SEND ME AN EMAIL WHEN CORRECTED)
PLEASE USE AN EMAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU CAN CHECK (AND, by definition receive and email me) EVERY DAY, including weekends. Use the Directions above for revising any email address. I CAN'T DO IT FOR YOU.
PAST ASSIGNMENTS has been revealed on the "Assignments" page: If you missed an assignment it can be found under the "Choice Assignment" link.
1. SMP3 (DUE: Wed., 26 Apr./Thurs. 8AM--NO MAKEUP): Aside from the Stress Management Objective(s), Parts A-C refer to Chapter 4 of Charlesworth and the things to be considered in setting up a Stress Management Program; Part D: You are to describe, in detail, the goals for beginning your stress management program by describing the stressor(s) you are trying to reduce, etc.; Part E: You are to COPY WORD FOR WORD, the directions of the ONE stress management technique (approved by Dr. G. in SMP2) that you will practice for one week. This technique should deal with the stressor(s) described in Part D.; Part F: Cite your sources used IN THIS ASSIGNMENT. Use APA format for the bibliography posted on "Assignments" page, "AA--Assignments Assistance" link.
2. DB3 (Due: Wed., 3 May./Thurs. 8AM): In a 18 APR.. EMAIL, you each will be sent a different quote. You are directed to: A. Type your assigned quote.; B. Type your thoughtful interpretation and implications of the quote in relationship to stress, DESCRIBING/RELATING information clearly from the textbook and other sources that seem to be appropriate to your interpretation AND discuss the degree to which you agree or disagree with the quote.; and C. Respond to one other student's posting, enhancing the interpretation in their post, adding your own information; disagreeing with the interpretation in their post and adding your own interpretation; etc.
Note: As mentioned in the Discussion Board Grading Criteria, do not wait until the last moment to post and/or to respond to another's post. A portion of the grade is the timeliness of your original post.
3. TEST2/Makeup Test 1 (Revealed from Tues., 2May. until Sun., 7 May., 10PM): Study Sheet available (Note: Study Hints link) Makeup is for those who did not do TEST 1. It will be timed for 50 min..
Sun, Feb 12, 2006 --
WEEK 6: 13 Feb. -- 19 Feb.
Location for Test2/Test 1 Makeup: Under "Books" bar on "Announcements" page
Test2/Test1 Makeup Password was emailed to you on 12 Feb..
3. SMP4 (Due Thurs., 24 Feb./Fri. 8AM): Your FINAL EXAM worth 40 pts.. Be very detailed in your responses to the questions on the Evaluation form. Be sure that you include all materials requested at the end of the Evaluation. Submit all as ONE ATTACHMENT.
4. TEST 3 (Revealed Sun., 26 Feb. and must be completed by Thurs., 2 Feb., at 11PM) The Study Sheet is different in that you must look up some of the answers through links on the sheet.
5. Course Evaluation (DUE: Friday, 3 Feb. MIDNIGHT): This is a required ASSIGNMENT and will be revealed during WEEK 7. It must be emailed to Dr. G.
6. Choice Assignment (DUE: Friday, 3 Feb MIDNIGHT): See requirements for completing ONE Choice Assignment.
|Posted by Dr. G|
WEEK 7: 20
Click "View All" tab to see all past Announcements.
Recent class emails sent: 2/19 Test 2 deadline reminder;
"WHERE IN THE WORLD IS DR. G.?" ("Assignments" page with posts on DB page) Additional photos will be posted this week. Guess as the clues are presented, may post if you have already done so. PLEASE GIVE REASONS WHY YOU CHOSE THAT SPECIFIC LOCATION.